Access Hands Services
For information on how to access Hands services, please select the category of service you are interested in from the list below:
Clinical Services at Hands incorporates the following programs:
- Autism Services: Autism Intervention Program (IBI) and Autism Behaviour Communication Therapy Services
- Children and Youth Mental Health: Counseling, School Mental Health, ISSP, Therapeutic Foster Home, Milieu and TIPS. Note: Involvement with one of these mental health services usually precedes psychological, psychiatric or residential services with the exception of established protocols.
- Developmental Support Services: DSS, Autism BCT, BCT, and POS health services
- Infant and Child Development Services: All requests
How to access:
The first step in accessing any of our clinical services listed above is to schedule a comprehensive, integrated intake which is completed with a member of the Hands Intake Team.
There are 2 ways to schedule an intake:
- Call your nearest Hands office and tell the receptionist that you are interested in receiving clinical services. An intake date and time will be scheduled.
- Third Party Referral Form may be mailed/faxed by another service provider. When received, Hands will contact the client/parent to arrange an intake time.
Note: To access School Mental Health Services, schools are requested to complete a Consultation request form and send it to the Hands SMH Manager.
To access TIPS Consultation, daycares are requested to complete a Consultation request form and fax it to the nearest office.
For more information please call 1-800-668-8555, or contact us at your nearest office location.