A leading Ontario service provider: Each member of our organization does brilliant and inspiring things every day. Our passion lies within our unique abilities to deliver the best quality services and supports to the individuals we assist. Our team of professionals and specialists include but are not limited to:
We are always searching for qualified individuals who share the same values and visions as we do. If you see yourself thriving in this type of environment, and if you feel you have the skills suited for one of our current openings listed below, we would love to speak with you. Hands is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation. Please e-mail your resumé to: [email protected].
Current available positions:
- #1278-16 – Instructor Therapists – North Bay
- #1275-16 – Child Family Therapist – North Bay
- #1273-16 – Instructor Therapist – Bracebridge
- #1262-16 – Bilingual Autism Spectrum Disorder, School Support Program Consultant – Timmins
- #1246-16 – Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychologist / Psychological Associate