Q – How many families does Hands thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca help?
A – We currently provide service for 4500 families.
Q – How can Hands thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca help my family?
A – They offer a wide array of services including, but not limited to; Child / Youth Mental Health, Autism, Developmental Disability, Prenatal to 6, and all of the issues that affect families and everyone in them with these challenges.
Q – How do I access help from Hands thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca?
A – Call us at the local number in your phone book or at 800-668-8555 or ask your Doctor, teacher, or one of our community partners for a referral.
Q – What type of professionals and specialists work at Hands thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca?
Q – Who are your community partners?
- We are the designated Intensive Behaviour Intervention Autism provider in Northeastern Ontario
- We are the designated clinical support network for developmentally challenged and dual-diagnosed adults across Northern Ontario
- We are a community pioneer regarding pediatric Telepsychiatry
- We are a provincial leader in regards to e-learning
- Our services are voluntary, not involuntary. Hands thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca respects the right of the client to choose or refuse services
- We are the residential treatment center in Nipissing, Muskoka, and Parry Sound
- Our hands extend to all demographics of the community, from prenatal to adult
- Our client-base is de-centralized as our hands are helping equally in all 7 communities in our region, big or small (offices in communities as small as Powassan and as large as North Bay)
- The input we receive from our partners and clients is held in the highest regard and is always taken into consideration when moving forward. We are leaders in feedback reception and implementation of the client’s voice and have been recognized both provincially and nationally for our process
- We have over 50 formal partnerships with other community services